Austin Divorce Mediation Lawyer
Are you interested in out-of-court solutions to divorce issues such as property settlement, physical custody, legal custody and child support? At Newberry Law, P.L.L.C. we encourage clients to consider the many benefits of divorce mediation. Divorce mediation promotes positive dispute resolution and provides an economical alternative to adversarial approaches.
Newberry Law, P.L.L.C. can represent you in mediation for any type of family law case. Contact our firm today to arrange your consultation.
What Are the Benefits of Divorce Mediation?
In Texas, cases that involve contested child custody or visitation matters will almost always go to mediation. Our firm encourages clients to resolve these matters in mediation. The benefits are many and include the following:
- Mediation is less expensive and more efficient. Litigation usually adds time and expense.
- Mediation promotes positive ways to resolve disputes rather than an adversarial approach.
- A neutral third party helps both parties reach amicable agreements.
- In mediation, the power to decide remains in your hands, rather than the hands of a judge.
- Parties are more likely to abide by mediation agreements than court orders.
- Mediation can create or maintain good will between the parties. This is good for the children.
Divorce Mediation Can Help Your Children
Our firm works with many parents who want to share equal time with their children rather than implementing the standard Texas possession (visitation) order. Newberry Law, P.L.L.C. has worked out numerous flexible settlement arrangements over the years and has the capability to come to creative solutions to tailor the needs of all clients. In almost every one of these cases, the flexible parenting plans have met the needs of the families, they have not required modification by the court and the children are thriving.
Mediation may not work for everyone. If mediation fails, Newberry Law, P.L.L.C. has the experience and knowledge to provide vigorous litigation representation when necessary.
Contact Newberry Law, P.L.L.C. today to arrange your consultation.